Norwegian Formula Drift PRO drift driver.
Started his racing career in karting already at the age of 9.
The drifting career started in 2008 competing in the national Powerdrift series in Norway it quickly became a goal to beat the best! Racing against the best in Norway for 3 years expanded the goals to go outside Norway, and with a opportunity to attend the European Drift-Allstars series in 2013 the plan was set, beat the best in Europe.
Top 4 finish in 2 rounds at the European Drift-Allstars series
Aiming high I had a successful European season setting the pace on the way to the biggest series in the world, Formula drift!
I started my Formula Drift career in 2017 in the PROSPEC series. Already in the first year finishing 7th in the series with a prodium finish in Texas, the scene was set for a successful 2018. I then started off winning the first round in Atanta leading the series thru the year finishing 4th in the championship earning a Formula Drift PRO license.
Besides drifting I have become a well known precision driver in movies, commercials and other events. This is a great scene to be a part of and is a well known way of driving for a professional race car driver who`s well aware of the precision that is needed to make a great shot in front of the camera!
- 5th place overall 2019 Formula Drift PRO2
- 4th place overall 2018 Formula Drift PRO2
- 1st Place Formula Drift PRO2 Atlanta 2018
- Winner Gatebil Super 3 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
- 2nd Place Formula Drift PRO2 Texas 2017
- 7th Place overall Formula Drift PRO2 2017
- Top 4 finish Drift Allstars Sweden 2013
- Top 4 finish Drift Allstars Latvia 2013
- Scandinavian Powerdrift Champion 2016
- Powerdrift Champion 2012
- 30+ Podiums