Ola is a 33-year old professional drift driver from Fredrikstad, Norway who has been competing in motorsports, beginning with karting, since the age of nine at national and international levels winning numerous championships between 1999 and 2005.
The world of drifting pulled him in with the adrenaline and excitement it offered over other motorsports and he quickly rose through the ranks becoming a two-time Powerdrift Champion and Norway's National Drift Champion. Ola was awarded the opportunity to compete in the American Formula Drift Series after winning Scandinavia’s Powerdrift championship in 2016 and securing a PRO2 (now PROSPEC) License.
He finished 7th in his rookie year, 4th in his second year and made his PRO Debut in 2022.
- Super 3 Winner 2016-2019
- 5th Overall Pro2 2019
- 4th Overall Pro2 2018
- 7th Overall Pro2 Rookie Year 2017
- Powerdrift Champion 2012 & 2016
- Top 4 Drift All-stars: Latvia & Sweden 2013
- Precision Driver in Movies & Commercials
- Guest Driver at International Events
- Nordic Champion - Norwegian Champion
- National Champion - European Championship Driver
- Norway's Driver Of The Year
- 2 Formula drift PROSPEC Podiums