Long Beach, Calif. – July 23, 2013 – Tickets for the final event of the tenth season of the Formula DRIFT Championship are on-sale now. Round 7: Title Fight on October 11-12, 2013 will be held at Irwindale Speedway. New all-venue reserved seating introduced.
The 2013 Formula DRIFT season will come to a close on October 11-12, 2013 at Irwindale Speedway. For the past three seasons the event has sold out. Early purchase is highly recommended. Tickets are on-sale now and available on www.formulad.com and through HERE.
A new all reserved seating arrangement for this venue has been implemented. The two reserved ticket options will include reserved main grandstand seating and the new reserved trackside seating. Additionally, skyboxes are available for the public to purchase.
“The finale of our 10th championship season is shaping up to be a very special one,” said Jim Liaw, president and co-founder of Formula DRIFT. “The competition is fierce and the championship chase is as close as ever, which means the finale will decide the 2013 champion. We invite fans to purchase their tickets early so they don’t miss out on a history making event, the crowning of a champion and the conclusion of our 10th season.”
Ticketing options include the following:
Main Grandstand Reserved Seating
- $33 Pre-Sale for Saturday Only when purchased online
- $38 Pre-Sale for Two-Day Ticket when purchased online
- Includes assigned / reserved seat located in the main grandstand
Trackside Reserved Seating
- $60 Pre-Sale for Saturday Only when purchased online
- $65 Pre-Sale for Two-Day Ticket when purchased online
- Includes assigned / reserved seat located trackside next to the judging tower
- Includes 30 Two-Day passes to the event and access to the skybox, 10 parking passes, FD gifts
The championship chase is as close as its ever been with less than 35 points separating the top five drivers heading into Round 6: Showdown at Texas Motor Speedway on September 13-14, 2013. The championship will again be determined at the finale. The event will additionally feature the Slammed Society car show, vendor midway, open pits to the public and more. This event also marks the end of the first 10 years for the Formula DRIFT Championship.
For more information visit: www.formuladrift.com