Formula DRIFT Round 7: Title Fight Tickets On-Sale;
Final Event of the 2012 Season at Irwindale Speedway on October 12-13
Long Beach, Calif. – August 15, 2012 – Tickets for the finale event of the 2012 Formula DRIFT season are on-sale now. Round 7: Title Fight on October 12-13, 2012 will be held at Irwindale Speedway.
Formula DRIFT will be the first major event to return to Irwindale Speedway since the new management group has taken over the day-to-day operations of the venue. The event has sold out for the past two seasons and to accommodate the growth in attendance expanded seating will be made available. Tickets are on-sale now and available on www.formulad.com. Tickets are expected to sell-out again and early purchase is highly recommended.
“Irwindale Speedway is hallow ground for drifting, something that we made it to be. So it’s significant not only to our Series but to the world drifting community,” said Jim Liaw, president and co-founder of Formula DRIFT. “We are both proud and excited to be able to continue to hold the finale of our ninth season at Irwindale and look forward to closing our tenth season there as well.”
Ticketing options include the following:
- $28 for Saturday Only when purchased online
- $33 for 2-day pass when purchased online
- Includes assigned / reserved seat
Start Line VIP
- $45 for a 2-day pass when purchased online
- Includes exclusive restroom and concession access for start line grand stand ticket holders and a FD gift
- $65 for 2-day pass when purchased online
- Includes exclusive restroom and concession access for trackside grand stand ticket holders and a FD gift bag
- First time access for Formula DRIFT fans available
- 30 passes to the event and access to the skybox
- 10 parking passes
- FD gifts
- Non-alcoholic beverages (NOS, SmartWater, and Vitamin Water)
With less than 63 points separating the top 5 drivers leading into Round 6: After Dark at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, the chase for the Championship is as close as it has ever been. Round 7: Title Fight will also feature the revealing of the 10 year anniversary logo, announcement of the Tires.com Triple Crown winner, the Slammed Society car show, the Formula Drift ProAm All Star competition along with much more.