RULES & REGULATIONS:
1) The overall length of the car shall not exceed 9 inches.
2) The overall width of the car shall not exceed 2 ¾ inches.
3) The car must have 1 ¾” clearance between the wheels.
4) The car must have 3/8” clearance underneath the body.
5) The car must be freewheeling, with no starting devices.
6) The car must weigh no more than 15oz.
7) The BODY must be made of wood. All other parts on the car can be made of other materials (chassis, wheels, suspension, guns…etc.).
THE DERBY IS OPEN TO ANYONE. Individuals, teams, or companies may sponsor a race car. If you live out of the area, and or state or country, you may send your car to Secret Service Los Angeles, and your car will be raced for you by Derby Staff, or someone equally incompetent.
* SECRET SERVICE (LA)
* A TIME TO GET (LA)
* A CONTINUOUS LEAN (NYC)
* DEUS (SYDNEY, AUS)
* ERIC GIRALDI (LA)
* FALCON MOTORCYCLES (LA)
* MISTER FREEDOM (LA)
* LEAD DERBY (LA)
* THE STRONGHOLD (LA)
* JALOPY JOURNAL (DRIPPING SPRINGS, TX)
* REDCROW (SEATTLE, WA)
* MICHELLE R./MARY S (TAMPA, FL)
* TEAM FORMULA DRIFT (LONG BEACH, CA)